How do I influence and lead others in a Christlike way in my everyday life?
The Way of Servant-Leadership is an eight session course, run once a month, supported by Pathways. The course is for anyone who wants to become better at influencing others well, in a Christlike way, whether in church, or in community.
It is about developing confident understanding of servant-leadership but, more importantly, developing the skills that help us grow and lead well long term.
It grows understanding in having confidence in what leadership means (in any area of life) and becoming a more Christlike leader.
The course develops skills in four key areas:
- Self Awareness and Knowing my Gifts
- Developing Courage
- Discerning Direction
- Developing Others
The Way of Servant-Leadership is online and free - with monthly three hour sessions over eight months, with a one day retreat, and the opportunity to be mentored for discipleship.
- Tuesday 2nd or Saturday 6th May 2023
- Saturday 17th or Tuesday 20th June 2023
- Tuesday 4th or Saturday 8th July 2023
- Saturday 2nd September 2023
- Saturday 16th or Tuesday 19th September 2023
- Tuesday 10th or Saturday 14th October 2023
- Saturday 11th November 2023
- Tuesday 5th or Saturday 9th December 2023
How does it work?
In each session, there is worship, some core content, modelling by other local, ordinary Christians of servant-leadership in their everyday experience, and a chance to reflect on “What is God saying to me?” and “How may I respond?”
How do I find out more?
Please contact Guy Donegan-Cross and he would be delighted to speak with you.
What do I need?
You will need access to a computer as all of the resources are online on the Pathways learning platform.