The Human Resources (HR) team is delighted to be able to assist parishes with a wide variety of employment matters. Additionally, the team is responsible for the HR function of the DBF and advises and works alongside the bishops and archdeacons in supporting the frameworks for those in ministry roles.
The members of the team and their areas of focus
Ben Franks, HR Director
- Oversight of the DBF HR function
- Advising the bishop and archdeacons with relation to terms of service for office holders.
Laura Cohen, HR Adviser
- Parish HR enquiries and advice
- Day-to-day DBF recruitment and HR matters
Chris Booth, HR Support Officer
- Supporting office holder appointments and documentation
- DBF HR administration
- People systems administration
If you have any queries, please email.
To read more about Parish HR Support through People and Places, please click here.