Making life simpler for Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinators & PCCs
The Parish Safeguarding Dashboard is a simple to use, online tool, that helps you keep track of safeguarding in your church and keeps you up to date with local and national changes in safeguarding requirements.
If you haven't already signed up to use the Dashboard, email email@example.com and we will send you an invitation. The Dashboard has its own website with more information on how to get started, FAQs and tutorials - safeguardingdashboards.org.uk
Every PCC is required to use the Dashboard to monitor their safeguarding arrangements.
The following templates are used on the Dashboard.
Policies and Action Plan:
- Example PCC Promoting a Safer Church Policy
- Example PCC recruitment of ex-offenders policy
- Safe Practice Leaflet – Using Social Media
- The Church of England Digital Charter
- Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator Role Outline
- Parish Identity Verifier Registration Form
- Safeguarding Responsibilities of Church Wardens
The Safeguarding Hub is a suite of tools to support churches to keep track of their training and DBS records for all volunteers and workers and the safer recruitment process for new appointments. It includes templates to use for the safer recruitment process and records DBS and training certificate and renewal dates.
The Safeguarding Hub has it's own website with more information, tutorials and FAQs - safeguardinghubs.org.uk
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to use your Parish Safeguarding Hub