The Church of England - Birmingham offers a number of finance support services in key areas of Parish Finance. The aim of these is to support parishes where their financial capacity leaves them struggling. General questions should be forwarded to email@example.com and one of the finance team will endeavour to help. But the two key areas of support that we can provide are as follows:
To support PCCs:
- Understand the money they have available to support parish mission and ministry
- Discharge their statutory responsibilities as charity trustees
- Gain timely and up-to-date financial information to aid decision making.
- Providing information that is in an accessible format for all
To support the Payroll Bureau User(“User”):
- Reduce the administrative burden of administrating an in-house payroll and pay staff accurately.
- Provide a one-stop solution for payroll, HMRC and auto enrolment pensions
- Discharge their statutory responsibilities as an employer.
- Providing information that is in an accessible format